For free downloadable resources that can be used at home with your child, please check our Frederick Holmes Twitter feed @freddies_uk where we are sharing links to teacher used and trusted websites.
We have been asked by KIDS to let you know that Hull Parent Carer Forum is hosting a number of events in March for families with children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
Details are as follows:
Thursday 26th March 2020
Annual General Meeting & Conference – SEND Law and Education
The KCOM Stadium, West Park, Hull, HU3 6HU
Saturday 28th March 2020
ADHD and Neurodiversity Conference
Marvell College, Barham Road, Hull, HU9 4EE
If you require any further information about these events please call 01482 467540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophie’s Moonbeams Trust has been set up to promote the health and education of families of adopted and/or special needs children and young people, by offering grants to enable them to access appropriate help.
Their objectives are:
- To enable access to therapeutic care and education, when appropriate services are not otherwise available or affordable
- To aid the child, children or young person(s)’ development and improve their health and/or wellbeing
- To improve the life chances of young people by developing their skills to increase independence
- To provide support for parents/caregivers to improve family life generally including but not limited to funding appropriate training
- To fund therapies that are calming and support behaviour, social and emotional development